Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Arkham Origins Collector's Edition - Un-Boxing Photos


BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS COLLECTOR'S EDITION.  This was long overdue and I apologize.  I received this when it was released back in October.  I only started playing it a few weeks ago around Christmas and I beat it in a few days.  These were the un-boxing photos I took back then and shows all the amazing items this set came with, including an artbook, a blu-ray, blueprints, photos, documents, evidence packets, and other memorabilia related to the game, along with a beautiful Joker sculpture display that lights up!  The game itself, much like the previous Arkham games, was fun to play.  They did switch one button around which really annoyed me, and combat system, while the same as the older games, had a lot of timing issues this time around and messed up a lot of my free-flow combos when it shouldn't have, and thus made obtaining some PS3 Trophies a lot harder than usual.  I loved the story as usual, but the newly added multiplayer makes it more difficult to get the Platinum trophy since I usually don't play multiplayer with this type of game  I might have to forfeit that one, which makes me sad since I got 100% Platinum for the other 2 games.  Aside from those hiccups, I think it was a great game, the voice acting replacements for Batman and the Joker was excellent, and I can't wait for the next installment.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment