Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome!  Today is the beginning...



New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics first game this season is on at the moment.  Important division game for us tonight.  New York Knicks Basketball is one of my passions, so expect those post-game posts every now and then.

Let's go orange & blue!!



RE: Tough loss... that was an intense, physical game... Melo & KG with double technicals, JR bleeding from a headbutt... we'll get em the next 3 games...  I gotta say though, the Celtics played excellent defense.  Much respect to Avery Bradley, who played extremely tight defense on the perimeter, getting right up in his opponent's face when putting on full court pressure, leaving us with 16 seconds to run the play.  I hope Iman Shumpert can do the same when he returns.  KG is a dick, always getting into opponent's heads... no idea what he said to Melo but it definitely rattled him.  KG will always be a punk bitch bully.

I will gradually work to customize the look of the site, but I'll keep with this theme for the time being.  There is a reason for it and I will go into it later down the road.  Feel free to leave suggestions and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment