Thursday, February 28, 2013

If the Mick Foley @MSG post didn't already give it away... here's the big announcement:

I'm officially going to Wrestlemania XXIX (29) @MetLife Stadium on Sunday April 7, 2013!!!






I missed the opportunity to go to Wrestlemania XX (20) in 2004 due to being in California and taking a shift at the Cal Dining Center & Bar.  My frickin' co-worker/supervisor went while I had to handle his shift, WTF!!!  He was from Cali, I'm a New Yorker, that was supposed to be my ticket!!!  Missed watching my boy, Mick Foley and the reunion of the Rock n' Sock Connection, and most of all, an epic Triple Threat Match for the WWF Championship with my boy, Chris Benoit (RIP) vs HHH and Shawn Michaels, making HHH tap out, followed by a celebration with Eddie Guerrero (RIP), the World Champion at the time.  That would've been my chance to experience an epic Undertaker "Wrestlemania" entrance but looks like this will be the year that I get to check that off my bucket list.  Wrestlemania XXIX, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment